Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make solar panel or cell at home in Urdu
khan Offline

Hi dear Team PSC tell me how i can make solar cell or solar panel at my home which thing i need to make it. I want to make 100 watt solar panel with power inverter and batteries and what is cost, and also tell me about market cost in Karachi, Pakistan, its is highly appreciated if you make video tutorial about building of solar panels or solar cell in Urdu language
09-23-2013 10:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
abdulrauf Offline
Abdul Rauf

RE: How to make solar panel or cell at home in Urdu
(09-23-2013 10:36 AM)khan Wrote:  How to make solar panel or cell at home in Urdu

Hi dear Team PSC tell me how i can make solar cell or solar panel at my home which thing i need to make it. I want to make 100 watt solar panel with power inverter and batteries and what is cost, and also tell me about market cost in Karachi, Pakistan, its is highly appreciated if you make video tutorial about building of solar panels or solar cell in Urdu language

[quote]How to make solar panel or cell at home in Urdu

you can not construct solar cell at home like industrial solar cells but you can make simple solar cell with copper plates

Visit: Homemade solar cell construction (Urdu)

A solar cell or photovoltaic cell is an electrical device that converts the light energy into electricity by the photovoltaic effect. solar cell basic unit of solar panel and construct at industrial level you can not build at home but in this post you can learn cupric oxide solar cell
09-23-2013 10:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  solar panel price in pakistan 2014 khan 0 1,069 05-01-2014 11:11 PM
Last Post: khan
  solar cell experiment in Urdu abdulrauf 1 2,691 08-06-2013 02:40 PM
Last Post: sunlight solar
  How to Assemble a Solar Panel with cells in urdu khan 2 3,564 04-08-2013 10:37 PM
Last Post: abdulrauf